avatar

Rajendra Ramsamy

Rajendra Ramsamy

Visite de Karnataka : Mysore Palace

Visite de Karnataka : Mysore Palace

December 20, 2018

C’est la résidence officielle de la dynastie des Wadiyar et le siège du royaume de Mysore. Le palace est d’ailleurs au centre de la ville et situé en face des collines de Chamundi. Avant l’indépendance de l’Inde en 1947, vingt-cinq rois se sont succédés. Aujourd’hui, les descendants de la famille royale habitent dans 40% du […]

Read More
Karnataka Tour : Mysore Palace

Karnataka Tour : Mysore Palace

December 20, 2018

Situated in the centre of Mysore, the palace faces the Chamundi hills. Founded in 1423 AD, the Wodeyars had a long reign, with 25 kings ascending to the throne by the time of Indian independence in 1947. Today, the descendants of the royal family live in 40% of the palace, with the remaining 60% converted […]

Read More